The people today are more and more concerned about our planet’s plastic pollution, global climate change, biodiversity loss and all the consequences from this. A survey shows that 93% of people show a general concern for the environment and 77% of all people would like to help the world to live more sustainably. This means they are ready to make some changes in their habits and lifestyle in order to save the planet.
Bamboo provide an Eco-friendly material that is a base for hundreds of products in the market. These Eco-friendly products are becoming more and more preferred by people, whose priority is to go green.
Our future in the earth depends of greener choices we make today. That is why the priority of increasing number of manufacturers is to invent long-lasting Eco-friendly items that could be used in our daily life, to cut down on unnecessary packaging and reduce to zero the waste by providing materials that could be either completely recycled or composed after people stop using them. Companies like BoonBoo offer products made entirely from bamboo plants.
Bamboo as a Solution
One of the best solutions to this problem is the bamboo plant. This is a long-lasting material, which is not expensive, flexible enough to bend and strong enough to be turned into durable items of any kind. In the end of their life, bamboo products just can be composted without causing any pollution. This makes the bamboo a great plant to fight pollution and other environment related issues.
- Bamboo is a super-plant that regenerates the topsoil and enriches it with nutrients
- It removes lead, mercury and other toxins from soil by trapping them in its stalk
- It purifies the air by emitting oxygen four times faster than hardwood trees
What Bamboo Products you can use for your House Right Now?
- Bamboo towels are more Eco-friendly option compared to the cotton towels, as the bamboo can be regenerated fast and fights efficiently with CO2. In addition, these towels have great absorbing qualities; they last for years to come and are very soft. It is worth to replace your existing towels with bamboo ones.
- If it is time to change your floors, you will be completely satisfied after installing bamboo floors. They add natural beauty to your house, are stronger than oak and protect the environment. You do not have to worry about panda’s diet, as pandas do not eat the special Moso bamboo, from which the bamboo flooring is made.
- Bamboo toothbrushes have a bio gradable handles and can be safely changed every three months. Since currently, over two billion plastic toothbrushes are disposed yearly imaging how much harm to the nature would be prevented, if all these toothbrushes were replaced with their bamboo alternatives.
- Bamboo toilet paper is the best solution to prevent deforestation and reduce carbon emissions. Replacing the current toilet paper with the Boonboo Toilet Paper is a great step toward a greener planet.
- Bamboo speakers can replace electrical products that are really hard to recycle because of the mixture of metals, metals, etc. On the other hand, bamboo speakers can be recycled easily and send back to the manufacturers at the end of their life.
- Bamboo bottles can resolve the problem with millions plastic bottles that pollute now the land and the oceans. These bamboo bottles ae reusable, durable and combat the Eco problems.
The change depends on our everyday choice, so it is time to take the smart decision to greener future!